Thursday, June 12, 2014

Texas Rangers Accessories For Women

Emily Jones emceeing the Rangers Wives Q&A
Women constantly ask me "What Should I Wear to the Game"?  Options used to be limited to men's gear or that damn pink t-shirt (which is great for the kids, I get it).  Thankfully, retailers and professional sports leagues have realized that female sports fans want to look stylish and feminine when supporting their favorite teams.

The Texas Rangers went all out to show their fashionable fans the latest looks with their first ever Fields of Fashion night Wednesday at Globe Life Park.  It was a sold out pre-game party combining sports and fashion. Not only did fans experience Yu Darvish's first complete game shutout, they were also treated to a Q&A with Rangers wives, a fashion show emceed by yours truly, a boutique shopping experience and more.
LOVE this Alex and Ani Rangers stack and 5th & Ocean T-Shirt

Oakley, Dooney & Bourke (who has an MLB bag line), Alex and Ani, Boelter, 5th and Ocean showed off their latest designs while OPI offered manicures or "fanicures" as the cheeseball in me likes to say.

Here are a few looks that I think hit a fashion home run.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 

The online offerings are still limited.  You can find any of the items featured above by clicking on the corresponding numbers or shopping the post below.  Rally House carries a lot of fashionable gear while you can also score cute options at Target.


For the record...I'm not anti-pink.  My daughter is having a pink moment right now.

Follow me on Pinterest for Texas Rangers or Gameday Fashion inspiration.

Shop This Story



Win My Swag Bag!


Win my Rangers Fields of Fashion swag bag featuring a t-shirt, hat, keychain and water bottle ($75 retail value)! How?  It's easy.
  • Follow me on Instagram, like this photo and comment with the hashtag "#FashionIsASport"
  • Want another entry?  Tag a friend on Instagram....or two. 
  • Follow me on Pinterest and pin a picture from this post using the hashtag "#FashionIsASport"
  • Tweet "I just entered @ThatSportsGirl's Swag Bag giveaway. #FashionIsASport" on Twitter
You don't have to do everything but the more you do, the more chances you have to win.

Giveaway ends Monday, June 16th at 5pm CT.  Winner will be chosen randomly via Random.org.

Good luck!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Gina Miller's Sports Blog. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig